We are off to a mild start for a February morning with temperatures currently sitting in the 20s and 30s. Clear skies have kept us quiet, but roads could be a bit slick due to some minor frost. We will hold onto the sunny skies as we head into the afternoon and evening hours and this will help temperatures soar today. Combine the sunny skies with winds out of the south, and high temperatures will top out in the low 50s. A cold front will push through this evening and we will stay dry, but it will drop our temperatures for the next two days. Highs increase again into Friday and Saturday, but our precipitation chance return by Sunday and Monday.
- TODAY: Well above average with highs ranging from the 50s-60s with widespread sunshine. HIGH: 52
- WEDNESDAY: A bit cooler, but still near average. HIGH: 43
- THURSDAY: The dry trend continues with mostly sunny skies and highs in the low 40s. HIGH: 43
- FRIDAY: Highs return to the upper 40s. HIGH: 48
- SATURDAY: More sunshine and highs in the upper 40s. HIGH: 49
Meteorologist Brittany Foster