We are off to an average start on this Monday morning with low temperatures in the 20s and mostly clear skies. This trend will continue into the afternoon and evening as we will see temperatures soar into the low 40s. Breezy winds out of the southwest could gust up to 25-30 mph at times, but they will greatly help warm up the state through the day. Mostly sunny skies will also last into the evening and overnight hours with low temperatures dropping back down to the mid-20s tomorrow morning. Highs this week will remain at or above average in the 40s with increasing clouds into the weekend. There is a slight chance for a winter mix this upcoming weekend, but models are very uncertain at this time.
- TODAY: The 40s are back! High temperatures will range from the low 40s up to the low 50s today with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 43
- TUESDAY: Even warmer than yesterday with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 46
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy skies with highs still in the 40s. HIGH: 40
- THURSDAY: Still dry with highs in the 40s. HIGH: 41
- FRIDAY: Slight chance for rain with highs in the mid-40s. HIGH: 45
Meteorologist Brittany Foster