ST. LOUIS, MO — Looking for things to do in the St. Louis area this week? Patch has you covered with the latest upcoming events taking place this week throughout St. Louis. Here’s a roundup of local events coming up in the area this week.
If you’re hosting an event and want to see it in the next roundup, you can add it to the calendar using this form. As always, it’s free to post an event in your community. To reach more people, you can promote your event and share it nearby for $1 per day per community.
Here are a few events happening this week in and around St. Louis:
Create a Project Plan With Google Sheets
- When: Tuesday, July 20th at 6:00 p.m.
- What: g.co/digitalcoachstl Learn More
Looking for Meaning in Your Life? Attend the Virtual Volunteer Fair
- When: Wednesday, July 21st at 12:00 p.m.
- What: Join us for 20 minutes for a virtual volunteer fair. Learn how families continue to depend on Red Cross volunteers every day for emergency support, including disaster response, support for our military and veterans, and supplying life-saving blood to people in need and what virtua… Learn More
Butchwax & The Hollywoods + Fireworks!
- When: Saturday, July 24th at 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Defiance Ridge Vineyards
- What: Join us for a fun-filled evening featuring the one and only Butchwax & The Hollywoods! To cap the evening off, we will have a fireworks show in front of our vineyards! Butch Wax & The Hollywoods is an 8-piece band from St. Louis, and MO. Recently voted the #1 Band in Misso… Learn More
Check out more local events posted by your neighbors, or add your own, on the St. Louis Patch community calendar.
Editor’s note: This article was automatically generated based on event information mainly provided by community members. Patch has not independently verified most of this information, always check with organizers to confirm posted events are proceeding as planned. Click on any event in the list for more details. You can also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or other feedback about this article.
Originally Appeared Here