All resources are free and available to the public
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – As COVID -19 cases rise in Lincoln again people might have questions about testing, vaccines and what happens if they are exposed.
Local hospitals, local and national health departments, and medical organizations have created ways you can get answers to all of your COVID-19 questions, no matter how niche.
- CHI Health – Free COVID-19 vaccine phone line 402-717-1255
- Bryan Health – Fact sheets for each vaccine and in-depth COVID-19 information videos
- Lincoln-Lancaster Health Department – Community guidance and COVID-19 numbers, local healthcare and vaccine information, and a COVID-19 information hotline 402-441-8006
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services – State information regarding COVID-19, vaccine information, testing information and recommendations to keep you and everyone around you safe
- CDC – Statistics and vaccination information, and a COVID-19 question hotline, 800-232-4636
- Coronavirus.gov– Specific COVID-19 resources depending on your demographics and line of work as well as general information.
- USAGov – Federal assistance program information for those impacted by COVID-19, COVID-19 scam information and travel information.
- Combat COVID – Information for people who have had COVID-19 and COVID-19 treatment options
All of these resources are free to anyone who wants to access them.
Originally Appeared Here