On July 15, 2021July 15, 2021
Do you have a child between the ages of 3 and 4?
Have you signed up for the KCKPS Preschool Program? If the answer is no… this is your chance.
The Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools Early Childhood program gives your child the chance to work with certified teachers and allows your child to work on curriculum that will prepare them for elementary school.
To apply you can call 913-627-5257 or email email@example.com.
The following documents are REQUIRED to enroll your child:
- State Issued Birth Certificate or I-94
- Proof of Address (any current piece of mail in a parent’s or guardian’s name from the last 30 days’ (not junk mail, Valid Driver’s License, or lease)
- Proof of Income (12 months’ worth for any parents or guardians living in the home)
- Physical (must be within the last year) which must include hemoglobin and lead numeric test results
- Dental exam (must be within the last 6 months)
- Certified Teachers
- Creative Curriculum
- Progress Reports
- Parent Involvement
- Serves 3 and 4 year olds (by 8/31/21)
- Also serves Turner and Piper School Districts
- Half Day and Full Day
- Parent Meetings
- Family Service Worker support
- Home Visits
- Criteria set by the Federal Government
- Income based
- Must meet federal poverty guidelines
- Serves 3 and 4 years old (by 8/31/21)
- Must reside in identified boundaries of Wyandotte/Harmon (south and east part of KCK)
- Parent Conferences
Criteria set by the State of Kansas (SPARK)
Originally Appeared Here