Eligible families can receive payments of the Child Tax Credit
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – The IRS is providing help on filing tax returns to receive the Advance Child Tax Credit (AdvCTC) for tax year 2021. These services are on a walk-in basis.
- June 25 | 11:30 am to 1:30 pm | Calvert Rec Center
- July 9 | 11:30 am to 1:30 pm | Belmont Elementary
- July 9 | 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm | Center for People in Need
- July 9 | 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm | Willard Community Center
- July 16 | 11:30 am to 1:30 pm | Arnold Elementary
- July 16 | 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm | Center for People in Need
- July 23 | 11:30 am to 1:30 pm | McPhee Elementary
- July 23 | 10:00 am to 12:00 pm | Good Neighbor Center
- July 23 | 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm | Willard Community Center
- July 30 | 10:00 am to 12:00 pm | Good Neighbor Center
Some items that you need to bring include, a current government-issued photo identification card, social security cards for you, your spouse (if applicable) and dependents, and any other supporting documents (such as Forms W-2 or SSA-1099) needed to complete your return.
For more information go to IRS.gov/childtaxcredit2021
Originally Appeared Here