KANSAS CITY, Mo. — As the COVID-19 vaccine roll out continues in the Kansas City area, 41 Action News is compiling a list of vaccination events and where people can sign up for a vaccine interest form each week. Check back for updates.
Vaccine slots fill up quickly and often are scheduled before each week.
As of Sunday, March 14, Missouri is vaccinating people in Phase 1B, Tier 2. However, on Monday, March 15, the state will move to Phase 1B Tier 3.
In Kansas, the state is vaccinating people in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of its vaccine roll out plan.
Missouri COVID-19 Vaccine Navigator
As Missouri prepares to move into Phase 1B, Tier 3 of its vaccine roll out, state officials are encouraging anyone interested in being vaccinated to register on the state’s vaccine navigator website.
After filling out the form, residents will be contacted when its their turn to receive a vaccine and to schedule an appointment.
Kansas Find My Vaccine Tool
In Kansas, the Find My Vaccine tool allows people who are eligible under Phase 2 to find locations near them that are administering the vaccine.
Walmart is facilitating vaccines in Kansas and Missouri. People need to sign up for an appointment ahead of time. More information on vaccines at Walmart can be found on the store’s vaccine website. Appointments can fill up quickly. Those interested in signing up should check Walmart’s website frequently.
The following Kansas City metro Walmart or Sam’s Club locations are offering vaccines:
- 1700 North 7 Highway, Blue Springs, MO 64014
- 600 Northeast Coronado Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014
- 2000 North Walnut Street, Cameron, MO 64429
- 2203 Patsy Lane, Excelsior Springs, MO 64024
- 7207 North Missouri 1 Highway, Gladstone, MO 64119
- 1700 North State Route 291, Harrisonville, MO 64701
- 4000 South Bolger Road, Independence, MO 64055
- 3411 South Noland Road, Independence, MO 64055
- 8551 North Boardwalk Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64154
- 5261 North Antioch Road, Kansas City, MO 64119
- 8301 North Church Road, Kansas City, MO 64158
- 11601 East U.S. Highway 40, Kansas City, MO 64133
- 1701 West 133rd Street, Kansas City, MO 64145
- 3410 Southwest Market Street, Lee’s Summit, MO 64082
- 1000 Northeast Sam Walton Lane, Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
- 2015 West Foxwood Drive, Raymore, MO 64083
- 10300 East Highway 350, Raytown, MO 64138
- 908 Walton Way, Richmond, MO 64085
- 4201 North Belt Highway, St. Joseph, MO 64506
- 3022 South Belt Highway, St. Joseph, MO 64503
- 301 East Cooper Street, Warrensburg, MO 64093
- 5201 North Belt Highway Ste. A, St. Joseph, MO 64506
- 5110 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
- 8130 North Church Road, Kansas City, MO 64158
- 12801 Kansas Avenue, Bonner Springs, KS 66012
- 2300 Metropolitan Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66106
- 550 Congressional Drive, Lawrence, KS 66049
- 5000 10th Avenue, Leavenworth, KS 66048
- 13600 South Alden Street, Olathe, KS 66062
Hy-Vee is facilitating vaccines at locations in Kansas and Missouri. Those interested in receiving a vaccine can sign up for an appointment on Hy-Vee’s COVID-19 vaccine website.
A Hy-Vee employee will contact those who are eligible when it’s their turn to receive a vaccine.
On the Hy-Vee website, people can search locations in the Kansas City area by zip code. The information will be updated periodically as new appointments become available.
In Missouri, CVS Pharmacy is administering vaccines including in the Kansas City area. Similar to other places, appointments are required.
To sign up for an appointment, fill out an interest survey on the CVS vaccine website.
Appointment availability also is available on the website.
Several pharmacies in Kansas are administering vaccines. The following pharmacies in the Kansas City metro are offering COVID-19 vaccines:
- Auburn Pharmacy, 20375 West 151st Street, Suite 100 A, Olathe, KS 66061
- Hen House Pharmacy, 13600 South Blackbob Road, Olathe, KS 66062
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 14955 West 151st Street, Olathe, KS 66061
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 2101 East Santa Fe, Olathe, KS 66062
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 15970 South Mur-Len Road, Olathe, KS 66062
- Walmart Pharmacy, 13600 South Alden Street, Olathe, KS 66062
- Cosentino’s Market, 258051 West 160th Street, Overland Park, KS 66221
- Hen House Pharmacy, 6900 West 135th Street, Overland Park, KS 66223
- Hy-Vee Pharmacy, 8501 West 95th Street, Overland Park, KS 66212
- Price Chopper Pharmacy, 7000 West 75th Street, Overland Park, KS 66204
- Stark Professional Pharmacy 5701 West 119th Street, Suite 1, Overland Park, KS 66209
Through the Missouri State Pharmacy Program, some pharmacies in the Kansas City metro now are receiving allocated vaccines to administer:
- Summers Pharmacy No. 3, 913 West Fort Scott Street, Butler, MO 64730
- Summers Pharmacy, 605 Pawnee Avenue, Clinton, MO 64735
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 16, 12220 South U.S. 71 Highway, Grandview, MO 64030
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 37, 520 South Commercial Street, Harrisonville, MO 64701
- Auburn Pharmacy No. 210, 16611 East 23rd Street, Independence, MO 64055
- Price Chopper No. 11, 4820 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64118
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 18, 8430 Wornall Road, Kansas City, MO 64114
- Spalitto’s Pharmacy, 3801 Independence Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64124
- UMKC School of Pharmacy, 2464 Charlotte Street, Kansas City, MO 64108
- Sumers Pharmacy, 101 West State Route 92, Suite A, Kearney, MO 64060
- Price Chopper Pharmacy No. 43, 1600 Southeast Blue Parkway, Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
- Auburn Pharmacy No. 230, 9107 Northwest 45 Highway, Parkville, MO 64152
- C and C Discount Pharmacy, 508 Johnny Walker Lane, Suite B, Richmond, MO 64085
- Phillips Family Pharmacy, 2401 Northwest Platte Road, Riverside, MO 64150
- Plaza West Pharmacy, 3330 West 10th Street, Sedalia, MO 65301
- Auburn Pharmacy No. 215, 1103 South 169 Highway, Smithville, MO 64089
- Summers Pharmacy of Warrensburg, 611 Burkarth Road, Warrensburg, MO 64093
Operation Safe, Clay County
Operation Safe is a partnership between the Clay County Public Health Center, Liberty and North Kansas City hospitals and Cerner.
This week, Operation Safe will host clinics from Wednesday, March 17, through Friday, March 19.
The clinic on Wednesday will be for a second dose of the Moderna vaccine.
The clinics on Thursday and Friday will be for the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
These are appointment only and walk-ins will not be accepted.
The clinics will be facilitated at the Cerner World Headquarters, 2951 Rock Creek Parkway, Kansas City, MO 64117.
Anyone interested in future events should fill out a vaccine interest form.
Negro League’s Baseball Museum
Hy-Vee is partnering with the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum to provide vaccines to undeserved residents near the 18th & Vine District in Kansas City, Missouri.
The clinics are appointment only and only are available to people who live near the 18th & Vine Jazz District.
Vaccines will be administered at the museum, located at 1616 East 18th Street, Kansas City, MO 64108.
There will be a “mega vaccination event” on Friday March 19, and Saturday, March 20, at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson, who announced the event last week, said people should not contact the Jackson County Health Department to sign up because Jackson County residents who are eligible in Phase 1B, Tier 3 were pre-selected.
Instead, interested residents should fill out the county’s vaccine interest form so they’re notified when it’s their turn to receive an appointment.
Two Missouri National Guard teams will be deployed to help facilitate the event, which will run from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on both days.
The city of Grandview will be host a Pfizer vaccine clinic on Tuesday, March 16.
The clinic will be held at The View Community Center located at 13500 Byars Road, Grandview, MO 64030.
Appointments are available to people ages 65 and older or people in eligible under Phase 1B, Tier 3.
Anyone interested should fill out a registration form.
Wyandotte County residents who are 65 years or older can receive a vaccine at mass clinics that the Unified Government will facilitate.
These are walk-in opportunities and will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Former Best Buy, 10500 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS 66109
- Former Kmart, 7836 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66112
- The Kansas National Guard Armory, 100 South 20th Street, Kansas City, KS 66102
Johnson County Department of Health and Enviroment
The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment currently is vaccinating people who qualify in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of the state’s vaccine roll out.
Johnson County Hospitals
Several hospitals in Johnson County are administering vaccines to people in Phase 1 and Phase 2 of Kansas’ vaccine roll out.
The following linksaccess each hospital’s COVID-19 vaccine interest form. Once completed, the hospitals will contact people when it’s their turn for a vaccine.