An aide to U.S. Rep. Randy Feenstra, R-Hull, will visit several area communities this coming week to help people work with federal agencies to obtain things like passports and veterans benefits.
Here is the congressional aide’s schedule:
• Rockwell City, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Friday, City Hall, 335 Main St.
• Webster City, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Thursday, Municipal Building, 400 Second St.
• Algona, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wednesday, Kossuth County Economic Development Center, 106 S. Dodge St.
• Pocahontas. 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday, Pocahontas County Courthouse, 99 Court Square
• Eagle Grove, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday, Iowa Central North Iowa Career Academy. 216 S. Park Ave.
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox
Originally Appeared Here