Temperatures are starting off on the chilly side this morning after several days in the 30s and 40s during the morning commute. A few spots are in the 20s around the area while most of us are sitting in the low 30s. Wind chill values are making it feel more like the low 20s though, so send the kids to the bus stop in layers! Southeast Nebraska is also covered in mostly cloudy skies right now, but clouds will start to decrease pretty quickly. This sunshine will warm us to the mid to upper 50s which is cooler than the last few days, but still warmer than normal. Temperatures continue to drop into the weekend and our rain chances increase every day. Sunday continues to be the best day we could see rain and possibly a winter mix.
- TODAY: Mostly sunny skies with calm wind speeds and highs in the mid to upper 50s. HIGH: 57
- FRIDAY: A bit cooler with dry conditions for most of the day. Showers are likely late in the evening close to the Kansas border. HIGH: 54
- SATURDAY: Another round of rain with highs back down in the 40s. HIGH: 47
- SUNDAY: Rain filled day with the chance for a winter mix late in the day. HIGH: 44
- MONDAY: Even cooler with highs in the low 40s. HIGH: 42
Meteorologist Brittany Foster