Temperatures are off to a chilly start this morning across southeast Nebraska. Most of the area is currently sitting in the 20s with wind chill values for some in the teens. We also will start the day off with partly cloudy skies but they will eventually clear as we head into the afternoon and evening. High temperatures will also be a bit warmer today thanks to the winds returning out of the south. We will top out in the mid to upper 40s with mostly sunny skies by the evening. The warming trend will continue through Saturday before a cold front moves through and gives us a small chance for a few showers during the day. Next week looks mild with highs in the 50s and possibly a few 60s.
- TODAY: Clearing skies into the evening with highs back in the mid-40s. HIGH: 45
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny skies with high temperatures nearing the 50s. HIGH: 48
- SATURDAY: Mild start to the weekend with highs in the low 50s and the slight chance for a few showers. HIGH: 51
- SUNDAY: Cooler temps thanks to a cold front. HIGH: 45
- MONDAY: Warming back up for the first day of March! Sunny skies with highs in the low 50s. HIGH: 50
Meteorologist Brittany Foster