We are starting off this new work week with temperatures in the 20s and 30s! Currently most of southeast Nebraska has light winds and mostly clear skies. This has resulted in the formation of frost on many outdoor surfaces such as vehicles left outside. So make sure to set time aside warm up your car and maybe even scrape it. Later today we will warm to average by the afternoon, with highs peaking in the mid to upper 40s. Most of the area should hold onto mostly sunny skies, but part of southeast Nebraska could see some clouds. Wind speeds will also pick up into the afternoon and evening out of the northwest with gusts around 25 mph. Overnight temperatures drop down to the mid-20s with mostly clear skies. Temperatures really warm up the next few days with highs in the upper 50s and low 60s. We also remain pretty dry for the entire week with abundant amounts of sunshine.
- TODAY: A few degrees warmer with abundant sunshine. HIGH: 46
- TUESDAY: More above average highs in the upper 50s with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 59
- WEDNESDAY: Another mild day with mostly sunny skies. HIGH: 58
- THURSDAY: HELLO 60S! Mostly sunny skies with highs peaking in the low 60s. HIGH: 60
- FRIDAY: Another warm day in the low 60s. HIGH: 60
Meteorologist Brittany Foster