Temperatures are a bit warmer this morning as most of southeast Nebraska is sitting around -5 to 5 degrees. Wind chill values are currently making it feel like -15 degrees outside, which is a big difference from our cold -40 wind chill values yesterday. Clouds will clear a bit as we head into your afternoon and evening to partly cloudy skies. These will last through most of the night and temperatures will drop down to -6 degrees by tomorrow morning. High temperatures will continue to increase the next few days, with the twenties returning by Friday. We stay dry and warm back above freezing into the weekend. But there is a slight chance for a few snow showers possibly this weekend.
- TODAY: Decreasing clouds with highs back in the double digits. HIGH: 15
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny skies with another warmer day in the teens. HIGH: 17
- FRIDAY: The 20s are back! Mostly sunny skies with highs in the low 20s. HIGH: 22
- SATURDAY: Highs in the mid-20s with mostly cloudy skies. HIGH: 25
- SUNDAY: Snow showers possible with highs in the upper 20s and low 30s. HIGH: 29
Meteorologist Brittany Foster