The fire was caused by a cigarette
LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – On Tuesday a house on Dudley caught on fire, starting on the porch, according to authorities.
Smoke from the fire spread from the porch and into the attic of the house.
No injuries were reported but the family of five living there is currently moved somewhere else for the time being. The Red Cross is helping the family.
Investigators determined an improperly disposed of cigarette caused the fire. Damages are estimated at around $35,000.
Originally Appeared Here